Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New York, Sephora, MAC

hi!!
I was in New York City last week and returned on Sunday..everytime I leave, I am extremely sad. I think it is in the stars for me to live there!! The trip didnt start off so well, my friends purse was stolen on the metro while in route to the bus!! But everything was fabulous and wonderful there after..it rained cats and dogs but I smiled and danced every day that I was there..some favorite stops on my trip: The Joshua Tree (a bar and club the plays 80's music in addition to 80's videos); The Diner ( a diner open until 6am..great food, they serve liquor and a fab DJ; Antartica Bar for atmosphere; Hogs N Heffers for a Coyote Ugly experience (bras hanging from pipes, trashy mouthed girls, fire blowers, and dancing thru fire);a stop at Barracuda to find out the dragqueen show we were so excited for wasn't going to happen (needless to say, we walked out with a handful of NYC condoms and no phone numbers) and a stop at Pinkberry for frozen yogurt with fruity pebbles and blueberries (the BEST thing on this planet!!!).

I think I love New York because as a young girl, and I mean the age of 9, I was reading Seventeen magazine and noting all these fab outfits/stores/designers that were only located in the Big Apple...I was a big dreamer and a fashion junkie even then:)

I didnt make it to the MAC Pro Store..they close at 6pm on a Saturday and aren't even open on Sunday...I was and still am so bummed, but I made my way to a MAC store and have a few reviews in addition to some Sephora reviews:)

2 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

frozen yogurt and fruity pebbles...why didn't i think of that, yummmm

Beautymarked3281 said...

that was my thought...so flipping good!!!